- We have 64 comfortable and spacious rooms, with measurements varying from 167 to 275 sq. ft.
- These include Singles, Twins, Double bedded rooms and 1 suite.
- Normal occupancy permits a maximum of two people per room.
- An extra person as per the room size, if permitted, is charged extra as per prevalent rate of the Hotel.
- Check-in time is 12 PM & Check-out is 12 PM.
- Early check-in or a late check-out is a matter of availability of the room and maybe chargeable.
- The visitor/guest is completely accountable for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the website.
- Please make advance reservations to ensure room availability. Advance Payment of 100% is mandatory to obtain a confirmed reservation.
- Rates displayed online are not guaranteed until the confirmation voucher is generated. The rates are generally dynamic. Once a rate is selected and transaction is executed no other rate is applicable either higher or lower and no refund is admissible.
- The cost for the stay includes the confirmed room rate, taxes & fees. The actual taxes etc. prevalent during stay shall be applicable, which may vary from the estimates and the guest is liable to pay any extra cost on account of such amendments in taxes etc.
- Currency conversion is estimated and if provided will be as information only. The bill on check-out for the stay shall be charged in the local INR currency.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel the reservation if it appears, at sole discretion of the hotel, that a guest is engaged in fraudulent, illegal or other inappropriate activity or the reservation is obtained fraudulently or with any bad intention or error or mistake.
- Upon check-in to the hotel, please present the hotel reservation confirmation voucher along with a valid photo ID card issued by the Government.
- All promotion or sale rates are restrictive fares and are non-refundable. Certain promotion or sale rates do not permit any changes in the hotel booking. SUKH HOTEL ( SUKH HOTEL MOTEL PVT LTD ) reserves the right to withdraw and/or amend the promotion or sale without any prior notice.
- All extra services & amenities are not part of this room booking and will be available at an additional charge only.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion or benefits available through any loyalty program run by SUKH HOTEL ( SUKH HOTEL MOTEL PVT LTD ) or any third party.
- In case of non-availability of a pre-booked room at the time of arrival, the Hotel will offer an alternate similar standard hotel and in a similar room type, at its discretion and without any further liability.
- Rates may change without notice or may vary for special events except for confirmed reservation against the advance payment.
Children & Infants
- Children up to 5 years can stay free of charge with parents without an extra bed.
- Children between 5 years to 12 years of age will be charged extra.
- Children above 12 years of age will be treated as young adults and the prevalent reservation charges will be applicable and levied.
Deposit or Online Payment
- The deposit or online payment 100% to be paid in advance equivalent to the total room nights booked for the entire stay to get the confirmed reservation.
- The Hotel bank details for the remittance should be in the name of
- SUKH HOTEL MOTEL PVT LTD, THE SARASWAT COOPERATIVE BANK LTD, JUHU BRANCH MADUSAGAR NS ROAD NO 13 NEAR ST JOSEPH CHURCH, Juhu, Mumbai
- A/C 012500100005654
- IFSC SRCB0000012
- MICR CODE 400088012
- Please note Hotel PAN – AAACK6363K & GSTIN – 27AAACK6363K1Z9.
- Group bookings of four or more rooms require cancellation notice to refund the deposit as specified in cancellation & early checkout policy.
Non-Arrival / No Show
- If the guest fails to arrive at the hotel on the arrival date the entire reservation will be cancelled automatically by the hotel and will be charged for the entire reservation and the booking will be considered as No-Show.
- If the guest is unable to check in on the first date but still continues to plan to stay at the hotel. The guest should immediately contact the hotel to keep the room for the rest of the nights. Otherwise as mentioned above, the entire reservation will be auto-cancelled and no refund will be permissible. The booking will be treated as No-Show.
Cancellation & Check-Out Policy
In case of the cancellation, ensure to inform us in writing the cancellations or amendments in plan to the hotel reservation department for a refund of deposit. The guidelines in this regards are as under:-
- The modification or the cancellation request for the bookings made online will be processed automatically through the Internet Banking Payment Gateway Engine. Any refund due shall be done through the system in accordance with the applicable modification or cancellation rules. In case of rebooking, a rate difference may be payable for the change as per the rate applicable for the rebooked date, room type and subject to availability.
- Any additional charges or rate difference for the modified reservation can be paid through the same payment mode as used for original reservation.
- Please note that if an online booking is modified or cancelled with the hotel’s reservations, it cannot be further modified or cancelled online.
- The refund of the reservation done by the Travel Agent will be processed by the issuing Travel Agent only and no refund admissible online.
- In the event of cancellation of non-cancellable booking the client shall not be refunded the amount paid towards making the reservation.
- In case of early checkout, the guest is liable to pay for the entire confirmed reservation.
- Please note for the reservation of more than one room in that case all rooms are determined as “reserved nights”. For an example, two rooms reserved for four nights would be calculated as “eight reserved nights”, hence to such eight reserved nights applicable cancellation period is 72 hours.
Upon cancellation of refundable booking, the refund processing will take time between two to four weeks to show the refund back on your credit card or bank statement by deducting bank or credit card charges from the advance. Reasons for the specified processing time are based on the processing time of the bank.
Any amendment in the reservation is subject to availability at the time of making such a request.
Please note that Hotel neither guarantees nor liable to admit any request for amendment in plan or any other special requests which shall be admissible subject to availability on arrival.
- We are committed to ensure that the guest privacy is protected. Should we ask the visitor/guest to provide certain information by which they can be identified when using this website, then the visitor/guest can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy strategy.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. The visitor/guest should check this page from time to time to ensure that they are happy with any changes.
SUKH HOTEL ( SUKH HOTEL MOTEL PVT LTD ), Juhu, Mumbai is committed to the privacy for everyone who accesses our website www.sukhhotel.in only collects personal data about the visitor/guest as needed to provide them with outstanding service, and to help process their request or provide them with information.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including, but not limited to, email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What do we do with the information?
We require this information to understand the visitor/guest needs and provide with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think the visitor/guest may find interesting using the email address which the visitor/guest has provided, to do this the visitor/guest needs to opt in for this service.
- We may contact the visitor/guest by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to the visitor/guest interests.
We are committed to ensuring that the visitor/guest information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The visitor/guest can adjust settings on their browser so that they will be notified when they receive a cookie. The visitor/guest, please refer to your browser documentation to check if cookies have been enabled on your computer or to request not to receive cookies. As cookies allow the visitor/guest to take advantage of some of the Website’s essential features, we recommend that the visitor/guest accept cookies. For instance, if the visitor/guest block or otherwise reject our cookies, the visitor/guest will not be able to book flights or use any products or services on the Website that require the visitor/guest to log-in.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable the visitor/guest to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once the visitor/guest have used these links to leave our site, the visitor/guest should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which the visitor/guest provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. The visitor/guest should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We may choose to restrict the collection or use of visitor/guest’s personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease visitor/guest’s personal information to third parties unless we have visitor/guest’s permission or are required by law to do so.
The visitor/guest may request details of personal information which we hold about them under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If visitor/guest believe that any information we are holding on them is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Claim, Dispute or Discrepancy
Any claim, dispute or discrepancy that arises shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India only.